Is there is correlation between a total hysterectomy with no hormone therapy and joint aches?

No. There is not a correlation between joint pain and hysterectomy. Joint pain should be evaluated though by a primary care provider.
Yes. Joint aches are a common symptom of lack of estrogen. This can happen when the ovaries are removed surgically (surgical menopause) or with a natural menopause. It may also occur with medicines that cause estrogen deprivation, like aromatase inhibitors. Symptoms of joint pains generally improve as the other symptoms of menopause improve.