I had an ACL reconstruction on my fight knee, what are the best excercises for rehab?

Quad and hamstrings. Typically, the quadriceps and hamstrings which are the secondary stabilizers of the knee are strengthened following acl reconstruction. Depending on the time from surgery and what type of graft and protocol your surgeon follows, an exercise program focused on these muscle groups as well as riding a stationary bike form the cornerstone of treatment.
Biking. Biking is a great way to help regain range of motion and strength after ACL reconstruction. Later in the rehab process, lunges and squats would be appropriate. But it is important to progress slowly and with proper form. I highly recommend that you seek guidance from a physical therapist who can help with your exercise progression and technique.