I had an ACL reconstruction on my fight knee, what are the best excercises for rehab?

Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Quad and hamstrings
Typically, the quadriceps and hamstrings which are the secondary stabilizers of the knee are strengthened following acl reconstruction.
Depending on the time from surgery and what type of graft and protocol your surgeon follows, an exercise program focused on these muscle groups as well as riding a stationary bike form the cornerstone of treatment.

In brief: Quad and hamstrings
Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Dr. Gwo-Chin Lee
Dr. Kevin Stone
Sports Medicine
In brief: Biking
Biking is a great way to help regain range of motion and strength after ACL reconstruction.
Later in the rehab process, lunges and squats would be appropriate. But it is important to progress slowly and with proper form. I highly recommend that you seek guidance from a physical therapist who can help with your exercise progression and technique.

In brief: Biking
Dr. Kevin Stone
Dr. Kevin Stone
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine