How can I use physical therapy to recover from a knee arthroscopy?

Gain motion/strength. The goal of physical therapy after knee arthroscopy is to help you obtain maximal functional recovery of motion and strength in a safe an efficient manner.
PT. Therapy is used to guide range of motion exercises, strength, balance and core work. Pt is also helpful to guide in stair climbing and descending, and eventual return to sport.
PT Can Be Helpful. Physical therapy can help the patient recover full range of motion, help decrease scar tissue that may be causing pain and limiting motion and help normalize gait through strength training. Some people just require simple guidelines for recovery and others need more help to get back to full function.