How long will rehabilitation after hip osteoarthritis surgery be?

Hip Surgery. Rehabilitation after surgery of the hip is dependent upon what surgery you did for it. Assuming here that you are having a hip replacement surgery. If this is the case then it depends on what type of approach that is used (posterolateral, anterolateral, or anterior). In general rehab will be for 4-6 week and should begin before surgery to educate you on what to do and expect.
Depends. If you do well strengthening the hip muscles and follow the therapist and doctors recommendations the time may be shorter. This is really a variable thing.
1 -3 months. Depending on strength of the patient, age, frequency of therapy, and type of surgery.