Is liver cancer the final stage of life?

Not necessarily. Liver cancer is a pretty bad diagnosis, depends whether it is primary or metastatic. There is treatment though including transplant if you are young and in good shape, and there are many other novel treatments as well. You need close follow up with your doctors at this point and to evaluate all the options. Good luck!
No . Cancer can be of the liver (several types, none good, but often treatable, sometimes curable if caught early enough with meds, srrgery, other rx, or liver transplant), or spread to the liver from cancer of another organ. That is generally a bad sign of disease, advanced stage. Even so, depending on the cancer being treated, can have good response, prolonged life, less commonly cure.
Not necessarily. A few primary cancers of the liver may be resected successfully or be treated by liver transplantation. Metastatic cancers to the liver are far commoner and represent an incurable stage, however, medication may allow survival for many years. It is not possible to predict the outcome in an individual patient.
Many options. Check with your doc embolization with interventional radiology is one option there are many other ones you want to see the experts asap.