I feel feverish in the evening but now associated with jaw, cheek, eye sockets and tooth pain with a pounding ache at the back region of my head.?

I bet sinus. If your teeth weren't sensitive to hot /cold/sweets/chewing pressure before all the other symptoms you've described, i would suggest tat your tooth pain may be secondary to a sinus infection/flu. The headache/fever/eye socket pain are typical of the flu. The jaw and cheek pain could be from a sinus infection. Have you had nasal discharge/congestion?
Dental Abcess . You may have a dental infection but could also be suffering from a sinus infection or a virus. I would see a dentist or doctor as soon as possible. Go to the emergency department at local hospital if you have a temperature higher than 101f or have difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Infection. Usually feverish symptoms indicate some level of oral facial infection. Do not procrastinate with this condition, see a dentist asap!
Several issues? Your discomfort could be several issues or a combination of problems. Infected tooth, gums, sinus, tmj/tmd. Should see someone asap.
Infection. Does sound like a tooth, sinus or gum infection. I would not hesitate to get to your doctor or dentist and determine the cause asap.
See Dentist ASAP. See your dentist for examination, x-rays and treatment. A tooth infection will not go away on its own. Moreover, the infection can spread so it's important not to ignore the symptoms.
Oral Surgeon. Could be one of a number of problems. Best solution is to see an oral surgeon ASAP.