Is it normal for my husband to feel left out during my pregnancy?

Dr. Michael Engel
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: From the perspective
Of both physician and father this is both normal and expected as part of the life transition that is raising children.
It took you both to create this new life, and it will require both of you to raise them. Include him in planning for your new arrival. Anticipate and cherish the coming changes together. The partnership you forge in raising children can be truly magnificent and enrich your lives.

In brief: From the perspective
Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Michael Engel
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Some men do but i think if you have him help you exercise during the pregnancy and learn about breastfeeding and caing for the baby it will make him feel more involved.

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Cindy Juster