Why can I not do my cardiac rehab on my own?

Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: You need to be watch
In cardiac rehab you are constantly being monitored with your heart rate and blood pressure.
After a cardiac event, either heart attack or surgery, you are the most suspectiple time to have something go wrong. Don't do it on your own.

In brief: You need to be watch
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Specialized service
Cardiac rehab is a structured program run by medical professionals that includes supervised exercises tailored to your medical and physical condition, education on how to control your risk factors for heart disease.
Multiple scientific studies have shown it improve patient outcomes like quality of life, survival, reduced re-hospitalization, better control of cardiac risk factors.

In brief: Specialized service
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Self rehab
Probably you do not have the training and knowledge to do this on your own.
Follow your physicians advice carefully to keep you safe.

In brief: Self rehab
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo