My baby has rashes at her diaper area. I've tried drapolene cream and made her use cloth diapers. But the rash is still there?

Dr. Anthony Leazzo

In brief: Anti fungal

You need an anti fungal cream. Diaper rashes come from the same type of organism as jock itch and athletes foot.
Using a steroid cream alone will not cure it. Contact your doctor for a different cream. Also try letting your baby have some time without a diaper on to keep the area free of moisture and friction from the diaper itself.

In brief: Anti fungal

Dr. Anthony Leazzo
Dr. Anthony Leazzo
Dr. Alfredo Garcia

In brief: Diaper rash

Please consult aher pediatrician or a dermatologist (skin doctor).
An ointment for yeast infection may be needed. Using diprolene (augmented betamethasone dip) cream is too strong for the diaper area; it can cause a continuous rash.

In brief: Diaper rash

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Cindy Juster