Are there exercises I can do to if I have fibromyalgia & ms?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Many

I see many patients with both conditions.
Aerobic exercise has been proven to be effective in reducing the pain of fibromyalgia as well as being a more effective antidepressant than any pill. Most patients with MS should engage in regular physical exercise with the precaution to not get overheated as this can cause an exacerbation of ms. I would consult first with neurologist or physiatrist.

In brief: Many

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Exercise should be done cautiously with fibromyalgia.
Initially, have your doctor do a full work up on all your underlying conditions and resolve them. "energy crisis" may be the biggest impediment to exercise. You won't feel badly the day of your work out, but it will be the next few days. Start very slowly and build up. Do not go full force! you will pay for days to weeks if you do.

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock
Dr. Wm. Marcus Spurlock

In brief: Should do ecercise

Both benefit from exercise, especially MS.
Aerobic forms certainly of value. Also lots of stretching Maybe personal trainer?

In brief: Should do ecercise