What is the best muscle relaxant I can use for fibromyalgia?

No "best" We are all indivduals with different nervous systems, genetics and body chemistry. A drug or treatment that works great for one may cause severe side effects for another. This is why doctors are trained. To determine the best individualized program for you. Sorry that i could not give you an easy answer but there really is none.
100 CAUSES/SOLUTIONS. One problem with the causes of fm is that the physician needs to be aware of the 200 possible medical troubles that may in part add to fm. The best treatment is what works for you without making you fail field sobriety testing that most fail sober. Transdermal magnesium from a compounding pharmacist can help, esp. If can get grams in over months. Low dose to higher dose trials, and max labs.
Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) has shown to be helpful with some patients with fibromyalgia. Discuss with your doctor which muscle relaxant is best for you.