Is bowen therapy effective for fibromyalgia?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Possibly
Seems like everybody is looking for the "magic bullet" to treat fibromyalgia; if this "bowen" therapy works for you then so be it.
..But to date there have been no studies that I am aware of to demonstrate this.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
In brief: Bowen
Not sure of Bowen therapy, but I have had recent patients tell me improvement with Morenga.
www.thedocstu.com

In brief: Bowen
www.thedocstu.com
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
In brief: Yes, but
? unclear & patient probably misuses "Bowen therapy" for Botox as asks if is effective for fibromyalgia (FM).
In that Botox relaxes muscle spasm it might theoretically help. Many FM sufferers have chronic superior trapezius muscle spasm associated with & possibly causal of migraine headaches. Better however to relieve muscle spasms w. massage, physical therapy, topical cannabis & biofeedback.

In brief: Yes, but
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Edwin Perez
Pain Management
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Like most alternative therapy there is little data.
My advice find therapy where ur the one doing things as opposed to someone doing things to u. Take control.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Edwin Perez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham