Can osteopathic manipulation therapy help in fibromyalgia treatment?

Partly. A carefully designed program with myofscial release stretching and aerobic exercize would be needed the latter would still be the more important part.
Minimally. ? can osteopathic manipulation help fibromyalgia. Neither Osteopathy nor Chiropractic can effectively reduce & stabilize pelvic subluxations associated w. FM. Reason is joint subluxations due to permanent ligament injury & laxity. Gravity's impress far exceeds ability of pelvic girdle ligaments to stabilize a sacroiliac joint recently manipulated into neutrality. Prolotherapy & fusion are best.
Definitely helpful! osteopathic manipulation can reduce pain, discomfort, or achiness of muscles quickly. It can address the cranial or central nervous system components that may be exacerbating the pain syndrome. Also an neuromusculoskeletal medicine (NMM) osteopathic physician/specialist can help managing treatment, testing & referrals needed to other specialists to help co-manage using team approach to pt. care.
OMT. Omt can be useful in treating several types of pain, and may be useful in the pain associated with fibromyalgia. A lot of that depends on the nature of the patient's pain and the training and expertise of the physician.
Fibromyalgia. Osteopathic manipulation can be very effective, from what I have heard of it thusfar. Also, pain management, preferably with as few pills as possible is of utmost importance. Here is the website of the American Academy of Pain Management: http://www.aapainmanage.org/