How can I treat chronic fatigue with cognitive behavioral therapy?

Dr. Betty Keller
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Find an Expert
Cbt has been shown to help people with cfs.
It is important to find a therapist who has experience with cfs. Cbt is a form of psychotherapy that helps you challenge automatic negative thoughts that can produce negative physical symptoms. Giving you tools to help you think, act and communicate differently. Thinking positive thoughts instead, resulting in less symptoms. Mind/body connection.

In brief: Find an Expert
Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: How can I treat chro
Cognitive behavioral therapy, is designed to help u learn what is a negative thought and how to change it, fatigue, u can fight it with exercise.
..

In brief: How can I treat chro
..
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Michael Rothman
In brief: Find & Rx cause
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults.
These factors impair the patient's ability to produce energy and they end up chronically fatigued. There are numerous internal & external stressors that can contribute to this syndrome. Find & rx.

In brief: Find & Rx cause
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine