What essential oils, oils or therapy from nature can I use for my nerves?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Oils for nerves

The essential omega 3 oils--essential fatty acids are very beneficial for the brain and nervous system. In food this is obtained by eating wild salmon or walnuts, or taken as a supplement in molecularly distrilled fish oil e.
g. Max dha by jarrow formulas. Also b complex is beneficial along with optimum doses of vitamin d-3. A healthy diet is the most powerful therapy and don't smoke or use drug.

In brief: Oils for nerves

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Lavender or sage

Lavender oil is used to deal with anxiety issues, karmic issues- issues beyond our control; sage is for cleansing any negative influences; lemongrass helps reduce stress and panic.

In brief: Lavender or sage

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine