Can physical therapy for low back pain or neck pain help during pregnancy?

Yes. It's best to see a physical therapist or doctor of osteopathic medicine to help stretch out contracted muscles and release tension from baby.
Yes. Osteopathic manipulation can be particularly effective for low back pain and neck pain during pregnancy. Pregnancy puts specific stresses on the low back that can alter the position of the vertebrae. This in turn puts additional stress on various muscles, which is what causes much of the pain. By restoring the proper structure and function, omm can significantly reduce your level of pain.
Yes. Yes, physical therapy can help with neck and back pain during pregancy. See your obstetrician for their approval and therapy recommendations.