Is mcu therapy effective for whiplash/neck pain treatment?

Depends on patient. Multi-cervical unit (mcu) can help some patients. It would be best that you are evaluated by a physician who can determine if you would be candidate for this type of treatment.
Yes, but enough? Mcu physical therapy (multi- certical unit, ) can be effective for treating whiplash, but you may need additional exercises and other therapies too. I often see patients with tmj/tmd symptoms after suffering whiplash (acute or chronic.) need to start with a thorough history and evaluation.