What is new in non-narcotic chronic back pain management?

Complementary. Chronic pain has been traditionally been treated by either using opiod based narcotics or non-opiods as ibuprofen/tylenol. Now usage of central acting meds like Gabapentin or Cymbalta (duloxetine) has gained grounds. For non traditional approach, complementary health such as acupuncture works!
MILD. There are many new procedures that help different conditions that cause pain. It's most important to first have an accurate diagnosis of what is causing the back pain. The proper diagnosis is the key to proper back pain treatment. One such treatment may be mild if you are suffering back and leg pain caused by ligamentum flavum hypertrophy with spinal stenosis. Http://www. Vertosmed. Com/.
Cymbalta (duloxetine) Is probably the medication with the newest indication for non specific low back pain.