Is flovent and proventil (albuterol) normally prescribed to someone who is suffering from COPD or reactive airway disease?

Yes. These are standard treatment for the respiratory diseases that cause airflow obstruction.
Both... Flovent is an inhaled steroid used to decrease airway inflammation. Proventil (albuterol) is a bronchodilator that relieves bronchospasm. Both airway inflammation and bronchospasm can be present in COPD and reactive airways disease so both meds are useful for both of these diseases. Smoking cessation is also needed for both diseases to decrease airway inflammation. See your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Yes. Flovent is an inhaled steroid used for asthma but COPD patients with chronic broncjhitisd benefits from it as well to decreaed inflammatio'. Proventil is a rescue medications only for urgent or emergency use.
Yes. Flovent is a maintenance medication to reduce inflammation in the airways and proventil (albuterol) is used as a rescue medication to treat break-through symptoms. This is pretty standard therapy in asthma and copd.