Chiropractors, massage therapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy - which is the best treatment for back pain?

All and none. Everything depends what is the cause for pain. If your family doctors rules out serious pathology, i.e. Fracture, cancer, infection, etc., then try acupuncture, pt, chiropractor, depending on your preferences. Stay away from motrin, alive, celebrex, (celecoxib) etc. There is no inflammation with back pain. Use of this type of drugs actually proven to delay healing in spite of "helping"(more like masking) pain.
None. You should see an orthopedic specialist for initial and proper diagnosis and treatment plan. This md can than decide whether your best option is one of the above. Do not go to them first as none of them do diagnosis.
Cause First. See a doctor to find the cause first, before testing therapies.