How do people get carpal tunnel?

carpal tunnel. Carpal tunnel is generally not and overuse problem it is due to anatomy and life.
Usually from overuse. Carpal tunnel syndrome happens when the median nerve gets damaged in the wrist. There can be different things that contribute. Conditions like diabetes and thyroid problems can weaken the nerve. Sometimes tumors or cysts in the wrist can pinch the nerve. The nerve can get compressed from the way that we use our hands, like holding them in a flexed position or resting the wrists on a keyboard.