I have red spots on my hand & foot, ulcers in my mouth. What should I do?

See your Dr. You may have a virus. Hand foot mouth disease.
See a doctor. I suggest you see your primary care doctor. It could be hand foot and mouth disease which is a virus but a doctor really needs to see your problem and obtain a history in order to make the correct diagnosis.
Have it evaluated. Have it examined and get the proper treatment.