Where is labor pain in my back concentrated?

See below. "back labor" refers to the pain and discomfort that laboring women experience in their lower back. Although most women will feel a degree of achiness or slight cramping in the back at some point during labor, about a quarter of all women report experiencing severe discomfort in the lower back that is most intense during contractions and often painful between contractions.
Baby. The pressure and additional weight produced by the baby in the enlarged uterus translates force to the lower back.