I've been having finger numbness on my pinky and ring finger for the past four days. What could it be?

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Ulnar nerve

The little and ring finger are innervated by the ulnar nerve.
Tingling can be caused by compression in the wrist elbow or neck. You need to be seen by a hand surgeon to determine the cause of your symptoms.

In brief: Ulnar nerve

Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Ralph Rosato
Dr. Alex Meyers
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Cubital tunnel syn

The ulnar nerve at the elbow is a very common cause for ring and small finger numbness.
This is called cubital tunnel syndrome. Try sleeping with your arm more straight and not resting your elbowing things.

In brief: Cubital tunnel syn

Dr. Alex Meyers
Dr. Alex Meyers