What can I do to ease my worries in pregnancy?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Stay active
Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.

In brief: Stay active
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Aileen Caceres
In brief: Go for a walk
Pregnancy is a time of much hormonal change and you may experience emotions that you have never experienced before.
If you are feeling worries coming on, go for a relaxing walk and enjoy the scenery. You and your baby deserve the relaxation.

In brief: Go for a walk
Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. Aileen Caceres
Dr. Adam Levy