Should I get surgery for a torn subscapularis tendon and dislocated long bicep tendon?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a Doc
If the biceps is dislocated it will usually move under the subscapularis muscle and this can cause further damage.
They run right next to each other. I would recommend that you have a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon to determine what needs to be done.

In brief: See a Doc
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Daniel McGee
In brief: Second opinion
Generaly speaking it is worth a try of conservative management with physical therapy, however each case is unique and i would seek a second opinion from a another orthopod who can examine you and your mri.
I also would consider seeing a "non-surgical orthopedic" for another take prior to deciding to operate.

In brief: Second opinion
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Daniel McGee
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery