How effective can bio resonance therapy be for arthritis?

Dr. Keith Rafal
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Question Benefit

At present there is little in the way of good sound controlled research trials to support this approach for arthritis, but future studies may help us answer this question in the future.
In the meantime there are several other drug free options that may be of help with symtpom management. I would recommend that you review this with your primary care physician or a specialist.

In brief: Question Benefit

Dr. Keith Rafal
Dr. Keith Rafal

In brief: Unknown

No significant literature reports on the beneficial effects of bio resonance for rheumatological conditions.
Short wave non thermal diathermy replexa therapy has been reported as beneficial for musculoskeletal pain and inflammation and synovitis.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Alberto Abrebaya
Dr. Alberto Abrebaya