My date was on 9th of last month but today on 8th I am having blood discharge is it mensuration or it is implantation bleeding?

Dr. Timothy Brown

In brief: Do a pregnancy test

Even a home test should be positive if this represents "implantation" bleeding.
A small amount of bleeding in early pregnancy is relatively common, but whether this truly reflects implantation is arguable.

In brief: Do a pregnancy test

Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. David Kurss

In brief: Probable menses

Assuming you have a monthly flow, ovulation is approx day 15 and menses is approx day 28.
A slight change in the flow can occasionally occur but if truly abnormal consider a pregnancy test. If on pill, did you miss any?

In brief: Probable menses

Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Jane Van Dis