I have a lot of joint pain in my hand. Is this due to arthritis?

Dr. Clayton Peimer
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: It is quite possible
With age, disease and use the incidence of joint pain and arthritis may increase significantly.
There are many reasons why joints hurt, not all are arthritic in nature; and most problems can and may be addressed sucessfully without surgery. The best treatment starts with a clear diagnosis; and you get that at your doctor's evaluation.

In brief: It is quite possible
Dr. Clayton Peimer
Dr. Clayton Peimer
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Arthritis
Arthritis has many causes such as auto-immune problems observed in rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis.
However, it can also be observed in repetitive use or stress situations such as osteoarthritis.

In brief: Arthritis
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine