Does putting honey and lemon on your face help get rid of pimple scars and acne scars?

Dr. George Yang
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Not strong enough

It might be good for tea, but for true acne scars, it will unlikely do much for it.
Acne scars come in several "flavors." there are ice pick scars, boxcar scars, rolling scars and atrophic scars. Acne scars are difficult to treat. There is no "magic bullet." many treatments can "improve" the flatness of the scar, and/or texture of the skin, but it will not make your skin flawless.

In brief: Not strong enough

Dr. George Yang
Dr. George Yang
Dr. Adam Mamelak
Dermatology

In brief: Acne scar treatment

I know of no medical reports that show acne scars can be affectively treated with honey and lemon.

In brief: Acne scar treatment

Dr. Adam Mamelak
Dr. Adam Mamelak
Dr. Adam Smith