How do I get rid of burn spots left by laser hair removal?

Burn spots. You should return to the person that did the procedure. If they are just red spots they should get better with time. Make sure if they are on exposed areas, that you wear a sunscreen. Without seeing the areas, i cannot comment further.
Dark spots. If spots are dark, use a bleaching cream. If spots are light in color then only time will fix it.
Wound care. This depends on the nature and depth of the burn. In most instances, conservative wound care with gentle soap and moisturizers are all that is needed along with adequate sun protection. On occasion, anti-inflammatories are advised if significant inflammation occurs in darker skinned individuals with a tendency towards post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.