I got into a fight and threw a punch. My fingers still hurt. What can I do?

X-ray check. You could have a boxer's fracture or dislocation or many other potential problems. This is best deternined during an examination by an experienced physician.
X-rays. Boxer's fractures can occur following an altercation. X-rays or radiographs should be obtained to rule out the presence of a hand fracture.