How long does wisdom teeth pain last during eruption?

Variable. Varies. Some never cause pain. Some that partially erupt continue to cause pain because food gets caught under the flap - pericoronitis.
Eruption pain. The pain will last as long as it takes the tooth to erupt. If it is a wisdom tooth it can be stuck and causing an infection in your gum called pericoronitis. See your dentist to help you find what it is hurting and what needs to be done.
It can vary. The duration of discomfort can be related to the position and size of the wisdom tooth in the jaw as it is trying to erupt. Some wisdom teeth may be partially exposed in the jaw and never fully erupt, and can be an ongoing intermittent source of pain. Others may have some temporary pain as the tooth is erupting which goes away when the tooth is fully erupted. You should see your dentist.