How can I help my husband manage his anxiety about the pregnancy?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Find out what he is

Anxious about , most likely it will be about finances, talk about and if needed have other family members talk to him and if needed seek family therapy.

In brief: Find out what he is

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Sheila Goodman

In brief: Stress reduction

Encouraging him to do active stress management techniques like exercise, yoga, meditation might help.
If his anxiety is related to concerns about the pregnancy, having him come with to doctor's visits may help. If he can't, have him write down questions and get answers might help. If the anxiety is about your relationship, making sure to take time for each other and discuss any changes could help.

In brief: Stress reduction

Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Jane Van Dis