I don't have money to pay for daughter sex change surgery and she's really suicidal and depressed. Who should I get help from?

In brief: Anywhere

I believe the data show these people have a 70X higher risk of suicide than the general public.
With risk numbers that high you should worry less about funding surgery & more about her state of mind. Find any psychiatric/psychological counseling services you can.

In brief: Anywhere

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See Below

Your daughter needs to see someone who specializes in the treatment of people planning to undergo or who already underwent a sex change operations (transgendered).
If you see that her symptoms are getting worse and suicidal ideations increasing, please take her to the nearest emergency room or dial 911. 1-800-273-8255 national suicide prevention lifeline.

In brief: See Below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Vikas Duvvuri

In brief: See below

Solving this problem will require many steps- the first step is to ensure your daughter is safe and starts to feel better. Once safe, her depression can be treated.
This will help her approach challenges in a more positive way. For emergencies call 911 or take her to the nearest er. In the meantime, obtain a psychiatry intake at a large medical center.

In brief: See below

Dr. Vikas Duvvuri
Dr. Vikas Duvvuri
Dr. Shontae Buffington