I broke my hand 2 years ago. What can I do to prevent another injury?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Alkaline PH
If you are worried about stress fracture - this is due to vitamin d deficiency and if you take vitamin d and maintain alkaline pH to prevent osteoporosis.
You also want to make sure you with the help of your doctor how your bone scan is whether you have lost bone density which increases your chance of fracture. If you just need cushion then you can use dermasaver products which provides padding.

In brief: Alkaline PH
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Nothing
If we new how to prevent injuries i could look for another line of work.
If you are nutritionally sound and do not have osteopenia (low bone density) all you can do is exercise caution with high risk activites and live out your life.

In brief: Nothing
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine