Which is better: porcelain veneers or tooth enamel?

It depends on u. The fact that you are asking the question means to me that there is something that you want to change about your smile. What does your smile tell others about you? Does your smile project what you want it to? By answering these two question you will know if porcelain is better than enamel for you. Veneers are not the only tool in the box. Look for a highly trained cosmetic dentist to help u.
Better? Depends on what you mean by better. We always should try to keep our own natural structure if there is nothing wrong cosmetically.
Depends. If you have healthy enamel, then that always wins. But if your enamel is damaged or missing, then porcelain is better.
Always strive to . Save and keep what is natural. Veneers are cosmetic facings that are placed (bonded) on teeth to close gaps, change the color, correct minor misalignment etc. Always weigh the pros and cons before committing to treatment. Be realistic of the outcome -- sometimes what one expects and what one achieves are not the same.
Tooth. When given the choice i will always opt for the tooth. If you have functional and/or appearance concerns and your natural teeth cannot satisify these, then veneers may be helpful. Remember -- the process is not reversible.
Tooth enamel. Healthy tooth enamel is natural, it is best. Porcelain veneers, while recommended for some, most likely will need to be replaced someday. Any dental treatment is best done if there is a good reason for it. Otherwise, healthy tooth enamel is best.