Does using diluted bleach as a remedy for toe nail fungal infections work?

No. Unfortunately, that remedy does not work. Try the cutera nail laser with a topical anti fungal such as formula 3. Then using a steri shoe for all shoe gear.
Have them evaluated. There are topical and oral antifungal medications available for the treatment of nail fungus. Specialized lasers are also now available for treatment of fungal nail infections. Have your nails evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.
Doubtful. There are many home remedies for nail fungus that are currently promoted. The truth is nail fungus is very difficult to treat. The best option in terms of success is oral medication although the effects of treatment on your liver may be worse than what you're trying to treat. There are topical therapies as well. I would recommend seeing a podiatrist. They will find a treatment that works for you.