Who is typically in the room when a woman gives birth?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Del team & your fam
For most uncomplicated deliveries your doctor and nurse will be present as well as another nurse to care for the baby.
You should then decide who else you would like and who would make you more comfortable. You may want your partner, special friends and family.

In brief: Del team & your fam
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Assuming you deliver
At the hospital, if it is a normal vaginal delivery usually the doctor ( or midwife) and one nurse to take care of u and 1 to take care of the baby , if there is an anticipated problems or certain conditions then the neonatologist will, be in the room, if u need a csection then there will be more people in the room and u can have your people at my hos we say not more than 5 other people.

In brief: Assuming you deliver
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson