I have a rare heart birth defect called bicuspid aortic disorder. Lately, I have had a ringing sound in my head and a fuzzy kind of feeling in my head. What could it be?

In brief: See you physician

Your symptoms should be evaluated in person by your cardiologist.
Make an appointment with him/ her as soon as you can.

In brief: See you physician

Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen
Dr. Kenneth Van Stralen

In brief: Not that rare

A bicuspid aortic valve is not an extremely rare disorder. It is present in 2-3 out of every 100 people and would most likely not contribute to the symptoms you are describing.
Usually only middle aged and older adults will suffer from the effects of this anomaly and eventually most will require a replacement of their aortic valve. See a cardiologist regularly and especially if you have pain.

In brief: Not that rare

Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Edward Zuckerberg
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not so rare

A bicuspid aortic valve is actually the most common form of congenital heart disease! it causes no symptoms for many years but as one ages, often in the 40s or 50s, the valve narrows and may cause chest pain, breathlessness, or passing out.
It does not cause your symptoms.

In brief: Not so rare

It does not cause your symptoms.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine