Can acid reflux cause burning pains in stomach and trouble breathing?

Yes. Acid reflux can cause these symptoms but many other issues can as well. You should see your doctor for further evaluation. In the meantime, you can start an over-the-counter reflux medication.
Yes. The burning in the upper mid-abdomen is classic for that, and reflux into the esophagus can be severe enough to cause esophageal spasm, which will cause chest pain and shortness of breath. See your doctor to be sure of the diagnosis and appropriate treatment.