Is it okay to have a sharp pain in the wrist after a fracture and difficulties rotating my hand up and down?

Dr. Bettina Herbert
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Of course not!

If your fracture has healed, pain and reduced range of motion means you have adhesions or scar tissue in there.
I like referring people to a good hands-on osteopathic physician who can treat this using omt (osteopathic manipulative therapy). Also anyone using frequency specific microcurrent (find online) may be very helpful. Make sure you eat your veggies and fruits to help the healing process.

In brief: Of course not!

Dr. Bettina Herbert
Dr. Bettina Herbert
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Absolutely

All of this sounds like normal rehab for a wrist fracture.
As long as your doctor is following your recovery you should be ok. He may recommend pt to help these issue resolve more quickly.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine