Where should I go if I want to have teeth removed?

Oral surgeon. An oral surgeon is trained for extractions and becomes board certified for surgery. A gp dentist can also extract, often just as well.
How many? Most general dentists can remove teeth for you. Sometimes it can be a more comfortable experience if you have an oral surgeon do it. They can sedate you with an IV so you will not be aware of what is going on.