I fractured my hand two days ago. Is it a good idea to keep writing to make it heal faster?

Dr. Anthony Perkins
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No.

Most non-displaced fractures of the hand bones take 3-4 weeks to heal depending on age and location.
The only type of fracture where I have a hand therapist move the hand early is when a joint is involved in the fracture.

In brief: No.

Dr. Anthony Perkins
Dr. Anthony Perkins
Dr. David Yan
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

It would probably heal faster with stabilization and/or immobilization.
If it is a small, trivial fracture (like a small chip fracture), then it probably doesn't matter as much. You should speak to the person who made the initial diagnosis since that person knows the extent of your injury. If there is any doubt, you should be seen by a qualified hand surgeon.

In brief: No

Dr. David Yan
Dr. David Yan
Dr. Keegan Duchicela