Is it normal to have tingling in my hands after carpal tunnel surgery?

Tingling after CTR. Very normal to have tingling after carpal tunnel surgery! it usually represents swelling in the immediate area of the nerve. Elevate the hands whenever possible and as the swelling decreases, so should the tingling! best of luck!
Maybe. Depends on how long after surgery and how bad your nerve was damaged before the surgery by the pressure on it. Many surgeons give local anesthetics so it maybe numb for several days from the local. If your nerve was severely damaged prior to the surgery, it will take longer to recover and tingling is often a sign of the nerve recovering. This may last for up to a year.
Yes. Unless you are very young (in your twenties) with very short-term symptoms, this is normal. For most patients, they have some relief of numbness right after surgery and a lot of relief of night-time pain. Numbness in the very tips of the fingers is the last thing to get better. Depending on how long it's gone on and how severe the symptoms have been, this may take a few months.