How can I use pool in pt for pelvic fracture?

A pool can give. Buoyancy where the upward force of the water reduces the net effect of gravity upon your pelvis. So if you are in a situation where you need to limit or reduce weight upon your pelvis the pool can help. You should only do this if instructed and in a safe supervised environment and with a physicians and therapists guidance.
Yes assuming this . Was a closed fracture and a stable one with your doctor clearing you for physical therapy. If there was surgery, generally the incision should be healed for 3-4 weeks..