Is it okay to have swelling in my fingers after carpal tunnel release surgery?

Yes. Finger swelling is normal after carpal tunnel surgery. However, if you just had the surgery and have quite a bit of pain or numbness, you need to make sure your dressings are not too tight. Your hand surgeon can check this for you. Swelling should improve with time. Make sure you have been shown proper finger exercises and stretches to do after your surgery as these can all help with the swelling.
Yes. Mild swelling is generally expected. However, consider contacting your physician to confirm and re-examine.
Yes. A small degree of swelling is quite normal and common. If the swelling is severe, contact your physician immediately.
Swollen fingers. This may be due to immobility and swelling. Arm elevation above your heart can definitely improve this. Gentle finger range of motion exercises, if permitted by your surgeon, can also be beneficial. I would discuss this with your surgeon to make sure it is not an indication of something worse such as infection. As you can see the surgery is immediately close to the tendons.