When can I take the bandages off after carpal tunnel release surgery?

Ask your surgeon! When i perform carpal tunnel releases, wether open or endoscopic, I have the patients remove their bandages 2-3 days after surgery. There is no reason for prolonged immobilization after surgery and you can begin using the hand as soon as you feel comfortable. Follow your surgeon's instructions and call the office if you have questions or concerns.
2 weeks. I ask my patient to remove their bandage 2 weeks after the surgery when they see me for suture removal. Please ask your surgeon for his/her preference.
Ask your Dr. In general, after 7-10 days. However, surgeons have different practices so touch base with your surgeon.
3-4 days. The earliest time is generally 3-4 days after surgery once the wound has epithelialized. It is not unusual to keep dressings in place until 10-14 days, however.
About a week. I usually have the patient back in the office in 8 days to remove a soft dressing.