What kind of specialist should you see for hand burns?

Hand surgeon. A hand surgeon can determine whether a burn injury should be treated non-operatively or whether it may need skin grafts. Ultimately, a hand surgeon can help to restore function to your hand following a burn injury.
Remember priorities. Like any hand injury, the foremost priority in treatment of hand burns is maintaining range of motion and preventing stiffness while giving the burn the best chance for uncomplicated healing. Your best bet would be a regional burn center or a hand surgeon.

Related Questions