I have infant who is 1 year old whose teeth are crooked/is it because using a pacifier?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Doubtful

Usually other causes (crowding) for crooked baby teeth @ age 1.
Make sure to take your child for cm-up, evaluation of tooth and jaw growth, hygiene instruction, Fluoride instructions, and so much more. Don't wait 'till 2-3, please go now. Ask dentist to ck tooth alignment.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Scott Peters
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: Maybe

It is possible for your baby's teeth to be crooked from a pacifier even at this age.
It is not likely though. I recommend ending the pacifier between the ages of 12 and 24 months.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Scott Peters
Dr. Scott Peters

In brief: No

Dont worry about it

In brief: No

Dont worry about it
Dr. Gary Herskovits
Dr. Gary Herskovits
Dr. Shontae Buffington